Care Assistant / Support Worker
Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Norwich, Horsford, Long Stratton, Thorpe St. Andrew, Poringland, Wroxham, Brundal and the surrounding areas of Norfolk, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be supporting with a range of daily living activities such as personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 for HCA's and £13.74 for SW's, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff have the freedom to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
About your profile
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.