You change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities, meal preparation and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support