Are you planning the next step in your career?
As a Care Assistant in Tavistock, Callington, Launceston and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be helping with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, where you can manage your skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in different care settings, all in the palm of your hand via the HealthForceGo® app
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
You are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts through our Flexi Pay app feature (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.