Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Tavistock, Callington, Launceston and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll form part of a team of health and social care professionals and you'll aid service users as with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 25 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
You choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What you'll gain
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform