Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new carers to help us to deliver outstanding support and care across Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounding local towns.
What's the role
Our Care Assistants work daily to ensure that the needs and requirements of our service users are met at all times. You will be helping our clients with their personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other additional services required.
Why join us?
* Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts in various nationwide retailers
* Flexi Pay - Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* Flexible vacancies! A steady income with the flexibility to choose your hours.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
You will be joining within our Shrewsbury team which is based in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If this role sounds like you…
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
Start your application now!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.