You will be joining within our Shrewsbury team which is based in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park
Are you interested in giving excellent care?
Newcross are a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new carers to help us to deliver outstanding support and care across Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal, Much Wenlock and the surrounding local towns.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- Ongoing training programmes
- Perks at work - 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers UK wide
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
The unique and innovative same day pay service that gives employees access to the value of 50% of their shift the same day they work it. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I be doing?
- Personal care tasks including washing, toileting, feeding and mobility
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
- Enable each service user to live a dignified and independent life
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross Healthcare values of trust, empathy, and expertise
Why join us?
Specialised training programmes are on on offer and free with credits earned whilst you work! We want you to grow and improve on your career journey with us and we're here to help you every step of the way.
Flexible vacancies! A steady income with the flexibility to choose your hours, whether that be on the weekend, weeknights or weekdays with part or full time hours.
What do you need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.