Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities, making up beds and any other services required. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Do you fit the bill?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. Comfortable in your abilities as a caregiver, you'll also be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
We're a forward-thinking company, making use of innovative tech to create the best client and employee experience. To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Perks of working with Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Apply now and you can start within a week!