As a Care Assistant in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll assist service users with personal care tasks, washing, dressing, making up beds, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle.
You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
We like to reward our fantastic care staff for their hard work and dedication. Here's what we'll offer you:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
What is Flexi Pay? Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Here's what you'll need:
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Join us today!