Our branch are based in Station Road East, just a short distance from Canterbury East train station
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to care for our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to a variety of service users with daily living tasks. These vary but include personal care tasks, clinical requirements, washing, meal preparation, dressing, social integration activities and any additional services required.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - weekday, night and week shifts
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay app feature available
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- 24 hour clinical support with a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.