Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
As a Care Assistant/Support Worker in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like-minded individuals.
Could you be our next care-giving hero?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt in the UK and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (including holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Why use Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts through our HealthForceGo app. This also includes weekends and bank holidays!