As a caregiver, you have the power to change someone's life
Our branch are based in Station Road East, just a short distance from Canterbury East train station
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounds.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
You will be playing a very important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- 24 hour clinical support with a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
You will also be able to access our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid.
Just submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day.
Skills & Development
This role will also give you great opportunities to develop your skill set with a variety of training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, plus more.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click the button to Apply
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.