Help us make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of care at all times. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, enables you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.