Do you have a true passion for person-centred care?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington, Thanet and the surrounds.
Find Your Local Branch
Our branch are based in Station Road East, just a short distance from Canterbury East train station
As a Newcross Healthcare Assistant you will...
- Aid with any clinical requirements
- Help our service users with their day-to-day life
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
- Assist residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing
What Can We Offer You?
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to suit your commitments
- 24 hour clinical support with a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
Newcross has developed our Flexi Pay app feature which allows you to withdraw 'same day pay'! Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
Free Training Courses
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Every month we deliver between 100 to 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. Build up credits earned as you work to qualify for free training.
What you will need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas and payslips on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply today to take the next step!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.