Our branch is located in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
We want professionals like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing life-enhancing care and support to our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
Be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day through our new Flexi Pay feature on the HealthForceGo® app. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why work with our Newcross team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Employee perks scheme giving you exclusive access to 30,000 discounts
- Broad scope of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme to earn up to £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.