Do you have healthcare assistant or support worker experience, and do you live in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth or surrounds? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a part-time Care Assistant to work in these areas, and the role comes with a competitive rate of up to £14.25 per hour, including holiday pay.
As a Care Assistant, you will be part of a team that ensures service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role across a range of care settings in Truro, Cambourne and Redruth, assisting with personal care, social activities and other services.
If you were already working in this carer role, earning up to £14.25 p/hr including holiday pay, you would have been busy in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care in line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Care Assistant job, you will need more than three months of support worker experience in a similar position, perhaps in the NHS. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app.
In return for your commitment, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay - this applies to all jobs offered by Newcross Healthcare
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Please apply for this Care Assistant job by contacting us today. Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.