Make a difference with us!
As a Care Assistant in Ullapool and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
At Newcross, we offer the best employee benefits package in the healthcare industry, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® app features gives you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!