Our friendly Yeovil branch are situated at Telstar House, Mead Avenue - just off the A3088.
Are you a carer looking to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Weymouth and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with a variety of life-enhancing tasks. These can vary depending on the needs of the service user but will primarily include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a supporting role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why choose us?
- Full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available throughout high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
This Flexi Pay service allows healthcare staff to decide when they want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets before 5pm and you will get paid up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to access your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.