Looking for a Care Assistant role that cares about you?
Join our friendly health and social care team today! As a Care Assistant in Weymouth, Dorchester and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of aiding vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. This involves assisting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation and any additional services required.
At Newcross, we will empower you to thrive in this exciting new role and be the best carer you can be!
Advantages of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK under your belt. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is also required, as is the right to live and work in the UK. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
To work with us, you will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
At Newcross, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, and instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts. Weekends and bank holidays are included.