Develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking outstanding Care Assistants to join our fantastic team providing exceptional care and support across Wirral, Liverpool and the surrounds.
The positionAs a Care Assistant, you will be assisting our clients with everyday care, providing them with mental stimulation, helping them with personal hygiene and promoting the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for.
Working with Newcross, you will have the opportunity to broaden your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training courses available, earned through credits as you work.
You could choose between these courses: End of Life Care, Epilepsy Awareness, Safeguarding Adults and many more!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free Criminal record check (DBS/PVG) and uniform
- Employee discount scheme offering 30,000 discounts at over 80 stores
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
Our Flexible app feature:
With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
Join our team:
Our Liverpool team are based in Queen Avenue in the city centre, close to James Street and Moorfields stations.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.