You Can Positively Change Someone's Life Today!
Newcross Healthcare are hiring to fill flexible vacancies for Care Assistants to join us in delivering expert care to our service users living in Woodbridge and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with a range of life-enhancing tasks. These will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
You will promote the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for whilst upholding our ethos of providing excellent care and support in a person-centred way.
Requirements Of The Position
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We Offer These Benefits
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Same day pay with our Flexi Pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Same Day Pay
Furthermore, we've launched a unique flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo. Sign your digital timesheet and you can withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift!
Take advantage of a comprehensive range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These programs will enable you to develop your skill set and will include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration and many more.
How To Continue
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Your Local Team - The Ipswitch branch is located in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
Become A Member Of The Newcross Team Today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.