Taking on a new role is an excellent opportunity to improve and expand your professional skills and advance your career. Newcross Healthcare is currently seeking compassionate Care Assistants to fill a variety of part-time positions in Woodbridge, paying a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.99p/hr, including holiday pay.
If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
* Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
* Assisted with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
* Worked with nurses, support workers and other members of the health and social care worker team
Did you know you can go from being a candidate to being an active and earning employee is just 48 hours?
Benefits at Newcross include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay
* Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
FlexiPay- with our new flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
To apply, you will need to have worked for at least three months in a professional care role, possibly in the NHS. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, you can catch up with our eLearning materials. The right to work in the UK is a must, and access to your own vehicle is beneficial.
To apply for this flexible working Care Assistant job in Woodbridge, please contact us today!