Support workers like you change lives!
As a Support Worker, you will be bringing a smile to the people in your care within Wrexham, Llangollen. Your duties will be varied and will include assisting with daily tasks like eating or getting dressed alongside encouraging our service users to develop relationships within their local areas.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to choose when you want to get paid. Submit your timesheets through the app and instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Additionally, you will have prior experience caring for former substance abuse users, homeless individuals, individuals with challenging behaviour and vulnerable individuals for this position.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.72, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.