Join Newcross for a rewarding career with a forward-thinking employerAs a Care Assistant in Wrexham, Llangollen, Flintshire, Chester and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be supporting with a range of daily living activities such as personal care, clinical requirements, social activities, meal preparation and any other services needed.
We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we’ll match you with the most suitable shifts.
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years behind you, you’ll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience of moving and handling and personal care is required. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you’ll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs.
- If you’d like a role that feels like more than ‘just a job’, then Newcross is the place for you.