We want professionals like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and the surrounding areas.
Why choose Newcross?
- Various hours available with weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
As a Care Assistant, you will be providing assistance and support to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will aid with include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our exclusive 'same day pay' service that allows you to be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Our Yeovil team are based at Telstar House, Mead Avenue - just off the A3088 road.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.