Take the next step in your healthcare career today!
As a Care Assistant in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and the surroundings, you'll be a patient and compassionate individual, with a true desire to help others. In this role, you'll join a team of health and social care professionals, providing the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Your various duties will include following care plans, assisting service users with personal care tasks and day-to-day living such as eating and socialising.
If you are looking for a role that offers you the chance to make a positive impact in people's lives - then become a Care Assistant at Newcross now!
What we're looking for
- An expert carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Do you have what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and gain access to an array of employee perks.
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays. Submit your timesheets on our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, to access this exclusive feature.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle: full-time, part-time, night and days shifts
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support