If you are looking for new opportunities as a Community Care Assistant or Care Assistant in Somerset or Dorset, we want to hear from you. Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and is offering a competitive rate of up to £14.35 per hour including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours? Please apply below today.
In this rewarding role, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to assist with personal care and any additional services needed.
To give you an idea of a typical day, this is how your Care Assistant experience would have been put to use on your most recent shift:
- Delivering person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities
- Assisting the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months of healthcare experience in a similar role. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will also need a smart device to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your expertise and commitment, working as a Care Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- Free ongoing training opportunities
Help Newcross Healthcare support key care workers! To apply for this Support Worker job in the Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne and Gillingham regions of Somerset and Dorset, please contact us today.
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.