Are you looking for ways to change someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care and support our service users living in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will assist our service users with various important daily living activities. You will support them with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
Our 'same day pay' service allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible hours across weekdays, night and weekend shifts
- 30,000 discounts available in high street retailers in the UK
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and with different topics to choose from
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Access to available training programmes to enhance your skill set within the field
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House, Mead Avenue.
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.