Are you proud to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Cambourne and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll provide assistance with personal care tasks, medication administration, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
The shifts for this position consist of 7 days a week with flexible 10 hour shifts available.
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature allows you to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and Flexi Pay will enable you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £11.24, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support