Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Carmarthen, LLanelli, Ammandford, Llandovery, Newcastle Emlyn, Llandelio, St Clears and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, working with a team of health and social care professionals.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the last 3 years in the UK under your belt. You'll have experience in moving and handling and personal care.
We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.