Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £13.19/hr
Do you have a passion for care?
Here at Newcross, we are actively seeking a dedicate Care Assistant like you to join us in Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Chester and the surrounding areas. You will ensure that our service users get the help they need to live their lives to the fullest. You’ll play an integral role in a supportive health and social care team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
This is a great opportunity to develop your clinical skills and really see the difference you can make in the lives of our service users.
Perks of the job
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS
With Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and start within a week!