Care Assistant Children
At Newcross, we're leading the revolution in personalised home care. Join us.
We're actively seeking experienced Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. You'll be supporting children living with learning disabilities and helping them with a range of daily living tasks. In this role, you'll work as part of a close-knit, collaborative team, delivering care in the home. Without support from people like you, these individuals may live a life in specialist units or hospitals, rather than in their own home.
- An hourly rate of up to £17.67, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift.
Drivers are required for this position.
Flexi Pay enables our healthcare staff to obtain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!