Care Assistant - Children
Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
We're recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in Hereford, Monmouth, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home. You'll be caring for children and supporting them with meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, personal care, social activities and any other services needed.
This role involves working as part of a small team of health and social care workers to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
In return you will get
- An hourly rate of up to £16.79, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay enables you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We require all complex care workers to have around 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You'll need to be a real people person and always be willing to go the extra mile to ensure the best possible outcomes are met.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process.
It is essential that you have a driving licence for this role due the rural locations of our service users and the need to transport them.
Apply today and you can start working with us within a week!