Care Assistant - Children
Are you ready to take the next step in your clinical career?
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We're actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Leominster to support children with daily tasks in their own homes. You'll be supporting with personal care, medication support, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
With Flexi Pay, our staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £16.79 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You'll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, ready to become a key part of your service users' support network. You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process.
It is essential that you have a driving licence for this role due the rural locations of our service users and the need to transport them.