Care Assistant - Children
Change live's today.
As a Care Assistant in Telford, Bridgnorth and the surrounding areasyour duties will include:
- Aiding our service users with personal care tasks
- Helping them with eating and drinking and PEG care
- Assisting them with socialising and any additional services they may need
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our children in their own home. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks that we offer as a reward for all your hard work.
- A competitive remuneration of £17.63 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
- Free uniform and DBS check
Flexi Pay is HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You’ll be an expert caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You’ll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. The right to work in the UK is a must and you will need a smartphone device with internet connection.
To apply for this position you must have access to a vehicle and hold a valid driving license.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!