Care Assistant - Personal Home carer Children
Are you a carer looking to make a difference?
As a Care Assistant in Shrewsbury, Whitchurch and the surrounds, you'll play a vital role in safeguarding and supporting the vulnerable people in your local community during these unprecedented times. You'll be assisting children with a range of daily living activities in their own homes.
Complex care roles with Newcross provide you with a unique chance to take on new responsibilities and receive specialist clinical training areas such as PEG feeding and tracheostomy care. You'll also get access to free virtual training opportunities and apprenticeships to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
- Salary of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
What is Flexi Pay?
Our HealthForceGo® feature Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll need
With at least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one, you'll be well-placed to apply. You'll need a valid Moving and Handling certificate and feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. The right to work in the UK is a requirement. In addition to your caregiving experience, you should be able to demonstrate occasions where you have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. We'll expect you to uphold these values when on shift.
You will need to be driver for this role.