Care Assistant - Personal Home carer Children
Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
As a Care Assistant in Shrewsbury, Whitchurch and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of our service users within their homes. You'll join a small health and social care team to provide care to children within their homes. You will assist with personal care tasks, meal times, socialising and any additional duties that are required.
This role provides you with a unique chance to grow in your career, take on new responsibilities, and enjoy the new relationships you build each day.
Instantly receive up to 50% of the value of your current shifts when you complete them (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to access this exclusive perk when you need it!
Benefits of the role
- Salary of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Free DBS and uniform
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of children with complex healthcare needs.
The right to work in the UK is essential, and you will need access to a smart device.
You will need to be a driver for this role.