Care Assistant - Children
Change a child's life today.
As a Care Assistant Shrewsbury, Whitchurch and the surrounding areas, you will work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of children eager to deliver the best possible care at all times. Your main duties will include assisting our service users with clinical needs, medication support, posture care, feeding and PEG care, personal care, social activities and any additional tasks required.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay is our new app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 50% of your current shifts value at any given time, even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
Have you got what it takes?
You will need to have the following specifications in order to apply for this rewarding role:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one within the past 3 years within the UK.
- You will need a valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Access to a smartphone device is required as you will have to submit your shifts via our app.
Please note that to apply for this position you must be a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks at work
- An hourly rate of up to £18.49, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
Apply today and start within a week!