Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer Children
Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Portsmouth and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference to people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
You'll be supporting a baby within his own home and assisting with a variety of daily living tasks. These will include supporting him with his food and drink, following care plans and getting him involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers within the homes of our clients.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that gives you the freedom to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive pay package of £17.29 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Go from application to on-shift in just 48 hours. Apply today to get fast-tracked!