Care Assistant - Children
As a Care Assistant in Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach and the surrounding areas of Cheshire, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be assisting children with Autism and young people in children's home with daily living activities.
We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our innovative app.
Perks of working with Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
About your profile
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don’t already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We’ll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.