Care Assistant - Children
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Care Assistant you will be caring for children with Autism and young people in children's homes across Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach and the surrounding areas of Cheshire. You'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
Here's what you'll need
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction. On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Tired of waiting around for pay day? Enjoy Flexi Pay, the innovative service on the HealthForceGo app, where you can access 50% of your pay instantly after working a shift, including weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.