Care Assistant - Children
We are looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant, you will be caring for children with Autism and young people in children's homes across Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach and the surrounding areas of Cheshire. You'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care and will support them with personal care, meal preparation, integration activities within their local communities. You'll work as part of a team, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Flexi Pay allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts including holidays and bank holidays.
With a minimum of 3 months of experience behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same. Our ideal candidate will have prior experience providing care to young people and children with autism.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Flexible hours including weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that's truly leading the charge in home care, then Newcross is the place for you.