Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Make a difference with us!
As a Care Assistant in Bradford and the surrounds, you'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
You'll need to have prior experience of supporting service users with airways, medication and neurological disorders.
This position includes 2:1 care and working days and nights.
About your profile
We're looking for people who have at least 3 months paid professional experience care or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling. You'll have the right to work in the UK and a smartphone to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
It is essential that you are a driver for this position.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.00, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!