Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Help us make a difference!
We're on the look-out for experienced Care Assistants to join our team in the Bradford area, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. This role involves 2:1 care, working days and nights, and calls for experience in airways, medication and neurological disorders.
You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility, and with a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
You'll need to be a driver for this role.
Enjoy Flexi Pay! Flexi Pay enables healthcare staff to be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Our comprehensive employee benefits package is second-to-none. Here's what we'd give you:
- An hourly rate of up to £13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Join our team today and start within a week!