Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Join our rewarding healthcare team today
Newcross Healthcare is a well-established nationwide healthcare provider and we are looking for new Care Assistants to help us to deliver exceptional support and care across Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
We Offer Same Day Pay!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends! Simply digitally submit your timesheets and you can choose when you withdraw your pay!
About The Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care and support to service users with a variety of complex care needs. You will be assisting with personal care, clinical requirements, medication support, posture care, meal preparation, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Free Training Programs
We offer over 200 training courses to ensure that our employees always have the opportunity to evolve in their role, learn new skills and develop. It is important for us to provide stability to our people; we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. These courses cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
With us, you have the opportunity to access a guarantee of 20 hours of work per week and organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance to suit your needs.
Benefits of Joining
- Salary of up to £14.65/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay allows you with withdraw same day pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- 30,000 discounts available through our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our Ashford Team
Located in Kent next to the Great River Stour, Newcross Healthcare's Ashford branch is ideally placed to provide the town and wider region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
How To Proceed
To join Newcross Healthcare today, simply click the 'Apply' button to submit your application online and you will receive a call from a member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Become Part Of The Newcross Team Today. Submit Your Application!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions are committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing contained within this job advertisement is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.