Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Help us change someone's life!
As a Care Assistant in Birkenhead, you'll be the person that brings a smile to the face of a gentleman living with complex care needs in his own home. This role will allow you to enhance his every day life and ensure that he is supported with personal care tasks, tracheostomy management, administration of medication, peg, clinical requirements and supporting with access to community services.
You will also have the opportunity to work as part of a small team in the homes of our service user.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to access an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts through our handy HealthForceGo app.
The ideal applicant will be a female driver looking to work a range of days or night shifts three times a week to help us deliver dedicated care to our service user.
With experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A competitive remuneration of £16.79 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Free ongoing learning and development to take your career where you go
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
If you're a caregiving superstar, looking to work for a company that's truly leading the charge in home care, then Newcross is the place for you.