Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Do you love to help others? Have experience as a carer? Then we want you!
As a Care Assistant in the Bridgwater area, you'll have the rewarding role of bringing a smile to the faces of the people you care for. This is a golden-ticket opportunity to make an impact to people in need, their families and friends.
Each day, your duties will vary. Tasks can include anything from supporting service users with personal care tasks, aiding with medication administration, helping with clinical needs and assist with social activities. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care workers in the homes of our clients.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Healthcare staff can choose when they get paid with our Flexi Pay app feature. All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.