Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Carers like you make a difference!
We're recruiting for Care Assistants to join our team in the Bridgwater area, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small team to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. You'll be aiding with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, posture care, medication support, social activities and any other services required.
Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay gives our staff the option to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app.
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
You'll need to be an approachable and understanding people person, ready to become a key part of your service users' support network. You may need to assist clients with limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required, as is the right to work in the UK.