Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
Build lasting relationships with the people you care for
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking dedicated Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in the Bridgwater area. You'll be supporting our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs and social integration activities.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Like what you see? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who love nothing more than helping others.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!