Care Assistant - Personal Home carer
You can change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Bridgwater, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Choose when you get paid with us! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays through Flexi Pay.
What we require
We look for carers with at least 3 months of professional caring experience. We do also accept applications from individuals with experience of caring for a loved one. However, we're not just looking for clinical experience - we also want candidates to be able to demonstrate occasions where they have exhibited our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness.
You'll need to feel comfortable helping service users with limited mobility. If you do not have a current Moving and Handling certificate, we will support you with training during your induction period.
The right to work in the UK is a must-have, as is access to a smart device. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.77, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - never wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Free DBS and uniform