Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Are you proud to care?
We're on the look-out for talented Care Assistants to join our team in Cambridge, Saffron Walden and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home for people in need. You'll be passionate about supporting people to live a fulfilling, independent life as much as possible. You'll be supporting with daily living tasks at home and at times in the community when needed. Drivers are preferred due to some locations and the need for community support.
Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
What we require
You'll be a true empath, with experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, and possess a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to be a true companion to the people in your care and build lasting relationships with them, their family and friends. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- An hourly rate of up to £15.54, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, which means you'll never need to wait for payday again
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
Thanks to our fast-track recruitment process, you can go from candidate to on-shift in 48 hours. Apply today.